Thursday, December 6, 2012

Awesome gods!

LOL, I just met these two awesome gods. They are the bomb. Thank Serebos for them! They have a delicious drink which seems to numb my senses a little, but is otherwise divine. I met them by the beach, innocent was I to think that they were spirits sent by Prospero to torture me. No more shall I have to answer to the droning common-kissing measle, for now I have not one, but TWO gods to care for me. They shall treat me right, I just know it. Their power is incredible, in fact, I'll try to take a picture.


There they are, my masters. They are noble and kind, and will treat me better. In fact, I told them about Prospero, and they will go to kill him! :-D OMG, I'm as excited as the day my mother showed me how to kill a pshycanamp*. I just hope that they do what they promised.

I just learned their names, the really powerful one is called Stephano, he is the future ruler of the island. The wimpy, measly one is called Trinculo, he is but a qualling pox-marked skainsmate!! Omg, I do NOT like him -_- He hates me for no reason, then again, I hate everyone for no reason.... Except Prospero, he is just so... ugh... But anyways, Stephano promised to kill Prospero and that Trinculo and I will be his subjects for when he rules the isle.

LOL, me doodling about our encounter, it was BEAST! Pun intended.... Well bloggers, I GTG because we're in the middle of plotting our assassination so I'm gonna end today's blog like this. Bye!


*a monster usually found in the long pastures in the island

1 comment:

  1. Loving your blog, Caliban. Hope your new friends help you out!

    mlseijo

    ReplyDelete